Exchange rates of Zcash to USD Coin TRC-20
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Zcash to USD Coin TRC-20, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Zcash||USD Coin TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1.26||74.2869||3569574.6382max. 1874109.9132||627.2||10/2/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.21||74.2092||300190.8773||296.1||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 2||73.4798||1510163.2365max. 3747.4698||483.8||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 0.94||72.6619||22833124.3332max. 22676064.8957||244.2||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 3||72.4024||801796.3773max. 62048.8568||3271.9||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 0.6||71.2404||25012189.0492max. 3562020.0000||225.8||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting ZEC to USD Coin trc 20 (USDCTRC20).
- "Zcash" and "USD Coin TRC-20" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many USD Coin TRC-20 there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.