Exchange rates of Zcash to Tether USD TRC-20
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Zcash to Tether USD TRC-20. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Zcash||Tether USD TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 71.2||98.6815||940000.0000max. 493407.5000||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|24bestex||1.0000from 100||98.5026||201364.0000max. 171394.5240||321.7||61/0/2|
|Btc-Volga||1.0000from 101.6844||98.3435||1000000.0000max. 999999.9988||0/0/0|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 40.8759||97.8571||2136228.7500max. 999999.5618||19.0||19/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 30||97.7277||1831342.3000max. 488638.5000||0/0/0|
|BtcTenge||1.0000from 33.4677||97.5619||5432399.0500max. 304622.9838||88.1||23/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 5.1627||96.8467||1000000.0000max. 999999.3945||131.5||0/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 2||96.7725||1556.1500||1563.9||429/3/3|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 0.15||96.7724||2781.0600||8799.0||1/0/0|
|WestChange Top||1.0000from 0.1555||96.4536-1.5||618814.3339max. 482.2680||307.7||4/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.3661||96.2779-1||423429.8800max. 36003.8716||23/1/1|
|Cash-Bit||1.0000from 1||96.2385||2437589.5551max. 288715.5000||0.0||0/0/0|
|100 Bitcoins||1.0000from 6||94.8507||15503.8098||1/0/0|
|OneObmen||1.0000from 50||94.7520||503495.7406max. 503495.7359||3.9||9/0/2|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 0.1||94.5570||612.2606||316.1||11/0/0|
|GoldObmen||1.0000from 0.15||93.7336-1||1183.1047max. 937.3360||978.5||2/0/1|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.5447||91.7910||13497.8600max. 13497.8573||2171.4||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have ZEC and want to exchange it to Tether trc 20 dollars, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Zcash" and "Tether USD TRC-20" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Tether USD TRC-20 there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.