Exchange rates of Zcash to Ripple
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Zcash to Ripple. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 20||149.2314||970000.0000max. 298462.8000||0.9||0/0/3|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 6.7369||148.4348||3628274.0000max. 3628273.2774||17.0||9/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 0.2504||147.9848||221.6500max. 169.1910||21/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 1.3588||147.1810||11300712.0000max. 11300711.2637||129.3||0/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 0.1428||147.0427||2961.4924max. 2961.4840||1807.8||0/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1||146.9148||1861715.8750max. 1469148.0000||632.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 0.5||146.9148||1634409.0000||210.1||1/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 0.3||143.9246-0.2||11617.6523max. 2878.4920||315.6||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1||143.7578||7350046.5000max. 28751.5600||542.5||28/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.5||143.5259||95188.2266max. 43057.7700||544.0||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.3||142.4174||3643011.5000max. 5696.6960||143.3||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 1||139.8343||63850.0195max. 13983.4300||26/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 0.5||136.7548||199945.1094max. 2735.0960||214.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting ZEC to Ripple (XRP).
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Zcash" and "Ripple".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Ripple to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category