Exchange rates of Zcash to Binance Coin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Zcash for Binance Coin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|E-scrooge||3.0994from 20||1.0000||3836.0000max. 645.2861||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|GeeExchange||3.1240from 0.7809||1.0000||2929.1002max. 93.7612||538.1||4/0/0|
|MChange||3.1844from 0.6||1.0000||23009.9533max. 15701.5450||141.0||7/0/0|
|blablachange.com||3.1852from 1||1.0000||5006.1980max. 313.9520||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||3.1950from 1||1.0000||38118.6220max. 312.9890||578.7||10/1/1|
|XChange||3.2448from 0.5||1.0000||53363.7733max. 1540.9270||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||3.2979from 1||1.0000||26085.2845max. 30.3223||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Where is the best place to trade ZEC to Binance Coin (BNB)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "Zcash" and "Binance Coin" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Binance Coin there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category