Exchange rates of YooMoney (Yandex Money) to Post bank
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from YooMoney (Yandex Money) to Post bank without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||YooMoney (Yandex Money)||Post bank||Reserve||TS||Comments|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Yoo-Money for Post-bank rubles is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "YooMoney (Yandex Money)" and "Post bank" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Post bank RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the YooMoney (Yandex Money) RUB –> Post bank RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category