Exchange rates of YooMoney (Yandex Money) to NEM
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of YooMoney (Yandex Money) to NEM. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||YooMoney (Yandex Money)||NEM||Reserve||TS||Comments|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Yoo-Money and want to exchange it to NEM (XEM), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "YooMoney (Yandex Money)" and "NEM". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, NEM is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.