Exchange rates of YooMoney (Yandex Money) to Dogecoin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from YooMoney (Yandex Money) to Dogecoin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||YooMoney (Yandex Money)||Dogecoin||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|GoldObmen||22.2599from 1500||1.0000-3||8671.7234max. 673.8574||940.8||2/0/1|
|ProstoCash||23.2287from 5000||1.0000||55015256.3619max. 4305019.2219||143.1||0/0/0|
|Obmen Money||23.6406from 30000||1.0000||26133.0000max. 6345.0166||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Yoo-Money to Dogecoins? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- "YooMoney (Yandex Money)" and "Dogecoin" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Dogecoin there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category