Exchange rates of Wrapped Bitcoin to Ethereum
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Wrapped Bitcoin for Ethereum. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Baksman||1.0000from 0.0012||12.3471||12007.2744max. 113.8550||594.6||10/2/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 0.0046||11.9750||19576.9349max. 2754.2500||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) to Ethereum (ETH)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Wrapped Bitcoin" and "Ethereum". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.