Exchange rates of Webmoney RUB to Tinkoff CS
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Webmoney RUB to Tinkoff CS. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Megachange||1.0526from 3000||1.0000||15544max. 13300||1277||1/0/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Webmoney rubles and want to exchange it to Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Webmoney" and "Tinkoff CS" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Tinkoff CS RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Webmoney RUB to Tinkoff CS RUB as a withdrawal.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category