Exchange rates of Webmoney EUR to Visa/MasterCard RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Webmoney EUR to Visa/MasterCard RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|SuperObmenka||1.0000from 750||75.0000||2426527max. 75000||4599||1/0/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Webmoney euro and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Webmoney" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the Webmoney EUR –> Visa/MasterCard RUB procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.