Exchange rates of Wire-transfer UAH to Wire-transfer RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Wire-transfer UAH to Wire-transfer RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|VIPchanger||1.0000from 1171.88||2.5600||10608322max. 75520||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 15000||2.5116||5081925max. 72836||704.7||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change wire bank transfer UAH to wire bank transfer RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Wire-transfer" and "Wire-transfer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Wire-transfer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category