Exchange rates of Wire-transfer UAH to Visa/MasterCard RUB
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Wire-transfer UAH to Visa/MasterCard RUB without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|VIPchanger||1.0000from 1960.78||2.5500||1739190max. 75225||0/0/0|
|Шахта||1.0000+5from 100||2.4834||43753528max. 72018||716.1||27/0/4|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 100||2.4540||18608||292.6||11/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.4300||61539765max. 60750||151.9||7/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 15000||2.4268||5091226max. 70377||743.8||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change wire bank transfer UAH to Visa (Master Card) RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Wire-transfer" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category