Exchange rates of Wire-transfer UAH to Post bank
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Wire-transfer UAH to Post bank, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.5087||36000000max. 62717||163.2||7/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 15000||2.4363||7027741max. 70652||756.0||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping wire bank transfer UAH for Post-bank rubles is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Wire-transfer" and "Post bank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Post bank RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.