Exchange rates of Wire-transfer RUB to NEO
Where can you profitably exchange Wire-transfer RUB for NEO? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|ExMoney Me||3284.8765from 5000||1.0000||9.9006||287.3||11/0/0|
|blablachange.com||3326.5078from 5000||1.0000||1376.5209max. 90.1846||483.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||3327.2168from 5000||1.0000||70005.0000max. 120.2205||212.5||1/0/0|
|E-scrooge||3379.4635from 20000||1.0000||912350.0000max. 29.5904||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Bankcomat||3512.3081from 5000||1.0000||2020.0120max. 0.9964||26/0/0|
|XChange||3715.4861from 5000||1.0000||158021.2434max. 80.7431||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping wire bank transfer RUB for Neocoin (NEO) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Wire-transfer" and "NEO" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many NEO there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are also exchanges that transfer Wire-transfer RUB to NEO, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category