Exchange rates of Wire-transfer RUB to NEM
Where can you profitably exchange Wire-transfer RUB for NEM? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|E-scrooge||12.0202from 20000||1.0000||263000.0000max. 8319.3291||0.9||0/0/3|
|Bankcomat||12.4383from 5000||1.0000||521909.0312max. 281.3889||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping wire bank transfer RUB for NEM (XEM) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Wire-transfer" and "NEM".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds NEM to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Wire-transfer RUB to NEM is a normal deposit operation.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category