Exchange rates of WhiteBIT USDT to Promsvyazbank RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of WhiteBIT USDT to Promsvyazbank RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Baksman||1.0000from 50||68.8100||13685045max. 688100||559.5||10/1/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 50||61.0000||3478548max. 3050000||205.6||1/0/0|
|1-Online||1.0000from 420||59.9775||10222953max. 49781||432.9||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have White BIT tether and want to exchange it to PromsvyazBank RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "WhiteBIT" and "Promsvyazbank" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Promsvyazbank RUB available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category