Exchange rates of WhiteBIT USD to Kaspi Bank (purse)
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of WhiteBIT USD to Kaspi Bank (purse). There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||WhiteBIT||Kaspi Bank (purse)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 10||397.3219||48458||301.5||11/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 70||349.9587||43900130max. 1749793||603.8||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping White BIT dollars for Kaspi bank purse in tenge is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "WhiteBIT" and "Kaspi Bank (purse)" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Kaspi Bank (purse) KZT available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.