Exchange rates of Waves to Visa/MasterCard KZT
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Waves to Visa/MasterCard KZT, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 30||2200.4151||220000001max. 33006226||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|Eliteobmen||1.0000from 5.2609||2090.8800||10000000max. 1999999||509.5||3/2/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 24.0082||1874.3560||9664217max. 9664216||2175.6||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting WAVES to Visa (Master Card) KZT.
- The important columns are "Waves" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Visa/MasterCard KZT are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are exchangers where transfer from Waves to Visa/MasterCard KZT is a normal withdrawal operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.