Exchange rates of Waves to Raiffeisen RUB
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Waves for Raiffeisen RUB. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 20||971.9700||12553952max. 1943940||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 45||951.5100||11022290||213.1||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 3||941.2800||39702608max. 1411920||106.4||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 5||937.5000||5748279max. 1875000||546.4||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade WAVES to Raiffeisen Bank RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Waves" and "Raiffeisen". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Raiffeisen RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Remember that there are points where operation Waves – Raiffeisen RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category