Exchange rates of VTB24 to Wire-transfer THB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of VTB24 to Wire-transfer THB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|VIPchanger||2.3255from 5000||1.0000||1974738max. 376166||2117||0/0/0|
|YChanger||2.6700from 30000||1.0000||993417max. 112359||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||2.9000from 5000||1.0000||852000max. 103448||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have VTB Telebank RUB and want to exchange it to wire bank transfer THB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "VTB24" and "Wire-transfer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Wire-transfer THB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category