Exchange rates of VTB24 to Payeer EUR
Where can you profitably exchange VTB24 for Payeer EUR? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|MChange||81.2800from 5000||1.0000||1035930.02max. 3444.88||154.3||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||82.7700from 1000||1.0000||1069361.09max. 120816.72||143.1||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||82.9500from 15000||1.0000||2527182.74max. 12055.45||542.5||28/0/1/1|
|ExMoney Me||82.9700from 5000||1.0000||830.58max. 590.57||292.7||11/0/0|
|Nice Change||83.7600from 1000||1.0000||6523.25max. 5969.43||254.4||1/0/0|
|Baksman||84.5800from 5000||1.0000||5702.38max. 3546.93||587.1||10/1/1|
|YChanger||89.4000from 5000||1.0000||17036.04max. 4474.27||214.8||1/0/0|
|Kassa||90.8242from 1500||1.0000||1729max. 165.15||1966.3||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade VTB Telebank RUB to Payeer EUR? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "VTB24" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer EUR is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from VTB24 RUB to Payeer EUR is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category