Exchange rates of VTB24 to NEM
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of VTB24 for NEM. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
|Bankcomat||10.7835from 5000||1.0000||521909.0312max. 27820.2809||26/0/0|
|YChanger||10.8682from 30000||1.0000||207510.1094max. 27603.4669||199.6||1/0/0|
|MChange||11.0179from 5000||1.0000||532558.6250max. 12706.5956||106.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||11.9253from 5000||1.0000||686962.3750max. 41927.6663||546.3||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping VTB Telebank RUB for NEM (XEM) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "VTB24" and "NEM".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds NEM to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are exchangers where transfer from VTB24 RUB to NEM is a normal deposit operation.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category