Exchange rates of VTB24 to Monobank
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from VTB24 to Monobank, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Шахта||2.6701from 5000||1.0000||10765244max. 56177||720.7||27/0/4|
|Just-Exchanger||2.7195from 1000||1.0000||22213max. 18018||69.2||18/0/0|
|TimeSale||2.7200from 1000||1.0000||89157max. 18382||36/2/0|
|VIPchanger||2.7682from 5000||1.0000||2596174max. 43349||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting VTB Telebank RUB to Monobank hryvnia.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "VTB24" and "Monobank".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monobank UAH to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category