Exchange rates of VTB24 to Binance Coin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from VTB24 to Binance Coin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|YChanger||29287.5956from 5000||1.0000||42813.8847max. 13.6576||222.4||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||29395.2463from 15000||1.0000||302.6878max. 34.0191||542.4||28/0/2|
|CoinCat||29441.8832from 3500||1.0000-0.0005||41.2300max. 1.5997||22/1/1|
|blablachange.com||29467.7430from 5000||1.0000||5754.9003max. 10.1806||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||29644.7822from 5000||1.0000||38114.5046max. 1.6832||603.8||10/2/1|
|MChange||29956.8328from 5000||1.0000||23038.3622max. 9.3467||186.7||7/0/0|
|60cek||30275.5226from 5000||1.0000||114280.7778max. 165.1499||720.9||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||30292.2380from 20000||1.0000||38112.9299max. 33011.7570||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||30332.3957from 5000||1.0000||10296.4820max. 9.8904||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Receive-Money||31017.8039from 3101.737||1.0000||123.2329max. 1.6119||1126.9||4/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade VTB Telebank RUB to Binance Coin (BNB)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "VTB24" and "Binance Coin" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Binance Coin available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the VTB24 RUB –> Binance Coin same as depositing funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.