Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard USD to Monero
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Visa/MasterCard USD for Monero. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|MChange||260.6172from 100||1.0000||759922.3506max. 28.7778||142.5||7/0/0|
|Smart-Pays||261.2730from 30||1.0000||187.0572max. 19.1370||1288.3||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||279.3644from 100||1.0000||934554.5004max. 7.1591||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) USD to Monero (XMR)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Monero".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Monero to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard USD to Monero as a deposit.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category