Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard USD to Ethereum Classic
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard USD to Ethereum Classic, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|MChange||54.4365from 250||1.0000||892375.3678max. 137.7752||120.4||7/0/0|
|Baksman||54.4670from 250||1.0000||21502.6978max. 146.8779||561.5||10/1/0|
|E-scrooge||57.3134from 30||1.0000||9801.0000max. 52.3437||0.9||0/0/3|
|ProstoCash||70.0290from 100||1.0000||56263.1493max. 14.2797||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) USD to ETC? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- The important columns are "Visa/MasterCard" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum Classic are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the Visa/MasterCard USD –> Ethereum Classic same as depositing funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category