Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard USD to Dai
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard USD to Dai. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 100||1.1440||5601530.5076max. 2288.0000||143.1||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.1147from 250||1.0000||40522382.0000max. 6728.2676||151.7||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Visa (Master Card) USD and want to exchange it to Dai (DAI), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Dai". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dai is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard USD to Dai as a deposit.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category