Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard USD to Binance Coin
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Visa/MasterCard USD for Binance Coin. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|MChange||375.4716from 100||1.0000||23013.9727max. 19.9748||142.5||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||410.2810from 100||1.0000||23103.5413max. 4.8747||143.2||0/0/0|
|E-scrooge||421.5823from 30||1.0000||3836.0000max. 35.5802||0.9||0/0/2/3|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Visa (Master Card) USD for Binance Coin (BNB) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Binance Coin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Binance Coin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the Visa/MasterCard USD –> Binance Coin same as depositing funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category