Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard USD to Basic Attention Token
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard USD to Basic Attention Token. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Exchanger||Visa/MasterCard||Basic Attention Token||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||1.0000from 250||1.2489||678644.4546max. 8742.3000||560.6||10/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 250||1.2469||2519749.4354max. 9351.7500||119.3||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Visa (Master Card) USD to Basic Attention Token (BAT)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Visa/MasterCard" and "Basic Attention Token". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Basic Attention Token are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard USD to Basic Attention Token is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category