Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Visa/MasterCard USD
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Visa/MasterCard UAH for Visa/MasterCard USD. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|XChange||27.7000from 7294||1.0000||900100max. 26330.39||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||30.6900from 2000||1.0000||1292868.73max. 814.59||150.5||7/0/0|
|YChanger||30.9600from 5470||1.0000||777000max. 117789.40||214.0||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Visa (Master Card) UAH for Visa (Master Card) USD is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Visa/MasterCard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Visa/MasterCard USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category