Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Visa/MasterCard RUB
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Visa/MasterCard RUB without any problems. Read the table description.
|OneObmen||1.0000from 500||2.6150||12907957max. 62760||4.7||9/0/2|
|365 Cash||1.0000from 3857.27||2.5925||2751929max. 76478||1402.9||416/2/3|
|VIPchanger||1.0000from 1956.18||2.5560||801756max. 75402||0/0/0|
|NewLine||1.0000from 15000||2.5557||6989380max. 74115||728.5||3/0/0|
|Шахта||1.0000+5from 100||2.5416||138645752max. 73706||686.7||27/0/4|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.4400||60094211max. 61000||138.9||7/0/0|
|MonEx||1.0000from 2049.76||2.4393||3809038max. 71593||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 2000||2.2700||190583784max. 113500||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Visa (Master Card) UAH and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Visa/MasterCard".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Visa/MasterCard RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category