Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Sberbank
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Visa/MasterCard UAH for Sberbank. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
|365 Cash||1.0000from 3952.71||2.5299||167420max. 74632||1334.4||415/2/0|
|OneObmen||1.0000from 3000||2.5299||11752630max. 232750||5.0||9/0/0|
|Шахта||1.0000+5from 1900||2.4974-20||18739122max. 72424||605.5||27/0/0|
|Z-Exchange||1.0000from 500||2.4600||209580max. 36285||364.5||12/1/0|
|RU-Bas||1.0000from 500||2.4500||8263728max. 72250||211.3||48/1/0|
|BigBanK||1.0000from 1000||2.4413||72706max. 36497||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.3900||59932220max. 59750||104.2||7/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 1000||2.3850||8625||274.2||11/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Visa (Master Card) UAH to SberBank RUB.
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Sberbank" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Sberbank RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category