Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Payeer
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Payeer without any problems. Read the table description.
|A-Exchange Com||28.8983from 1000||1.0000||53.44||2708.0||2/1/0|
|ObmenOM||28.8992from 250||1.0000||3364.71max. 1003.48||996.9||2/1/1|
|Internetmoney||28.9994from 500||1.0000||3667.96max. 862.08||707.6||86/0/0|
|NixExchange||28.9995from 250||1.0000||67599.37max. 1724.16||8738.8||60/0/3|
|FehuPay||28.9995from 1000||1.0000||5276.22max. 862.08||2070.3||3/0/0|
|ExLine||28.9996from 100||1.0000||277.34max. 277.34||166.5||1/0/0|
|Smart-Pays||29.0129from 50||1.0000||31.17max. 31.17||1369.7||0/0/0|
|60cek||29.1346from 1000||1.0000||65876.49max. 995.38||720.5||0/0/0|
|Receive-Money||29.1668+5from 500||1.0000||34429.92max. 857.13||1126.1||4/2/1|
|HD-Change||29.1807from 500||1.0000||10765.14max. 856.38||209.3||0/0/0|
|Beta Transfer||29.1830from 50||1.0000||4400.88max. 1027.96||266.1||2/0/1|
|4ange||29.1942from 500||1.0000||219180.93max. 856.33||304.4||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||29.3700from 100||1.0000||277.59||301.5||11/0/0|
|Kassa||29.4397from 1000||1.0000||1050max. 509.51||2049.6||0/0/0|
|E-Privat Info||29.5050from 1000||1.0000||257.27max. 169.46||4/0/3|
|24Paybank||30.1080from 1000||1.0000||479621.33max. 983.12||542.4||28/0/2|
|blablachange.com||30.4283from 500||1.0000||1021915.88max. 953.06||483.9||0/0/0|
|MChange||30.7317from 1000||1.0000||1071914.53max. 813.49||185.9||7/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||30.8953+5from 55||1.0000||97.40||4042.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||31.0235from 2000||1.0000||99017.53max. 805.84||603.8||10/2/1|
|XChange||31.0898from 2000||1.0000||599866.19max. 948.86||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||31.7807from 500||1.0000||427707.83max. 786.64||26/0/0|
|Obmenneg||35.7968from 20||1.0000||1718.59max. 837.78||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Visa (Master Card) UAH for Payeer USD is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Payeer".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Payeer USD to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard UAH to Payeer USD as a deposit.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.