Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Payeer RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Visa/MasterCard UAH for Payeer RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Z-Exchange||1.0000from 300||2.6357||1107max. 1107||392.2||12/1/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 500||2.6200||2495989max. 65500||261.3||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1000||2.6100||30274529max. 77256||542.5||28/0/1|
|Шахта||1.0000+5from 100||2.6088||83689max. 75655||691.2||27/0/4|
|HotExchange||1.0000from 600||2.5938||52464max. 52463||0/1/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1000||2.5800||3714636max. 74820||673.5||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000+5from 55||2.5650||27959max. 10012||3957.7||0/0/0|
|Beta Transfer||1.0000from 50||2.5503||2838||256.3||2/0/1|
|Baksman||1.0000from 2000||2.5200||1632344max. 63000||578.7||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 2000||2.5200||19405932max. 63000||243.0||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1000||2.5200||17453035max. 63000||141.0||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.4700||2823771max. 61750||26/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 2000||2.1900||3811174max. 64605||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Visa (Master Card) UAH to Payeer RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- The important columns are "Visa/MasterCard" and "Payeer". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Payeer RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard UAH to Payeer RUB as a deposit.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category