Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Payeer EUR
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Payeer EUR, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Magnetic Exchange Com||33.1297+5from 55||1.0000||6446.87max. 452.76||3885.7||0/0/0|
|ObmenOM||33.1521from 250||1.0000||19393.91max. 874.75||929.4||2/1/0|
|RuBitok||33.3068+5from 55||1.0000||3849.91max. 450.35||461.1||2/0/0|
|MChange||33.6100from 1000||1.0000||36336.07max. 743.82||107.5||7/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||34.1400from 100||1.0000||186.42||276.7||11/0/0|
|Bankcomat||34.4100from 500||1.0000||22877.75max. 726.53||26/0/0|
|60cek||34.5300from 1000||1.0000||40807.39max. 839.84||636.2||0/0/0|
|Z-Exchange||34.6135+3from 100||1.0000||79.43max. 78.64||367.9||12/1/0|
|Nice Change||34.8100from 2000||1.0000||3413.15max. 718.18||214.1||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||36.5400from 1000||1.0000||2528402max. 810.07||542.5||28/0/0|
|YChanger||38.7300from 3000||1.0000||16902.25max. 761.68||200.2||1/0/0|
|Baksman||38.7800from 2000||1.0000||5077.35max. 644.66||547.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||38.9300from 2000||1.0000||1068378.12max. 1284.35||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Visa (Master Card) UAH to Payeer EUR? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- Columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Payeer" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Payeer EUR available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Visa/MasterCard UAH – Payeer EUR will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category