Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to MTS Bank
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard UAH to MTS Bank. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 100||2.5460||3296||297.4||11/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.5214||2233723max. 63035||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.4400||36672965max. 61000||164.8||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Visa (Master Card) UAH and want to exchange it to MTS-bank RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Visa/MasterCard" and "MTS Bank". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many MTS Bank RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.