Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Litecoin
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Litecoin, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|4money||5223.8000from 18000||1.0000||2371.3000max. 5.5515||0/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||5224.0250from 3000||1.0000||43.5891max. 5.3598||2634.0||2/1/0|
|24 Zone||5232.1000from 16000||1.0000||18587.8000max. 5.3515||100.2||0/0/0|
|NewLine||5232.7000from 15000||1.0000||496512.0000max. 5.5420||746.1||3/0/0|
|24Paybank||5233.6675from 1000||1.0000||338100.3874max. 5.6556||542.5||28/0/1|
|WestChange Top||5233.8512from 400||1.0000-0.002||653.5357max. 2.8659||307.7||4/0/0|
|365 Cash||5235.6020from 2000||1.0000||25.7281max. 5.6345||1430.9||419/2/3|
|1-Online||5235.9000from 15000||1.0000||248480.0000max. 5.3476||434.4||2/0/0|
|PrivatCash||5320.9400from 850||1.0000||88.8422max. 5.5441||11/0/0|
|XChange||5321.1296from 2000||1.0000||34301.5997max. 5.5439||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Kassa||5325.6786from 1000||1.0000||27.6944max. 2.8165||1961.7||0/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||5335.1030+5from 1000||1.0000||1107.1336max. 4.6859||438.6||3/2/0|
|4ange||5438.6688from 500||1.0000||716.6228max. 4.5967||275.3||0/0/0|
|YChanger||5458.7715from 3000||1.0000||141504.7286max. 5.4041||214.4||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||5471.2612from 1000||1.0000||5.0505max. 4.9348||292.6||11/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||5545.4254+5from 61.01||1.0000-0.0001||20.0862max. 2.7049||3983.7||0/0/0|
|Bithowen||5819.9605from 700||1.0000||213.3100max. 77.3201||0/0/0|
|60cek||5873.1045from 1000||1.0000||123048.9979max. 4.9377||687.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||5975.4250from 2000||1.0000||45841.0590max. 4.1838||153.4||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||6191.0457from 500||1.0000||550960.6641max. 4.0380||26/0/0|
|Baksman||6360.3544from 2000||1.0000||820.6109max. 3.9305||585.9||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Visa (Master Card) UAH to Litecoins.
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Litecoin".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Litecoin to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Visa/MasterCard UAH to Litecoin, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category