Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Ethereum
Where can you profitably exchange Visa/MasterCard UAH for Ethereum? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Magnetic Exchange Com||90803.1192+5from 4549.99||1.0000-0.00461||2.0651max. 0.1651||4039.3||0/0/0|
|PrivatCash||91278.4800from 5018.25||1.0000||15.2657max. 0.3231||11/0/0|
|LetsPay||91779.2600from 3537.5||1.0000-0.004||100.0000max. 0.3237||0/0/0|
|WestChange Top||91899.9199from 4900||1.0000-0.005||46.3686max. 0.1632||307.7||4/0/0|
|CoinCat||92065.0518+5from 1800||1.0000-0.00625||4.0300max. 0.3008||22/1/1|
|BitCoin24||92094.6813+5from 1975.06||1.0000-0.00197||3.4690max. 0.3148||1/0/0|
|LEOexchanger||92704.4822+5from 9270.4181||1.0000-0.005||1.3285max. 0.2642||605.4||2/1/1|
|Шахта||93159.9713+5from 3000||1.0000||17.3057max. 0.3112||796.4||27/0/4/1|
|WMstar Club||93239.9225from 25000||1.0000||2.4840||1/0/0|
|365 Cash||94005.4233from 9400.54||1.0000||0.3024||1488.5||425/2/3|
|XChange||96204.8902from 10000||1.0000||3460.1764max. 0.3066||3272.0||32/0/0|
|60cek||97247.8848from 8000||1.0000||16969.6237max. 0.2982||719.1||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||98394.5357from 8000||1.0000||1201.5384max. 0.2947||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||98984.1161from 2000||1.0000||12013.0965max. 0.2525||603.3||10/2/1|
|4ange||98985.6935from 6000||1.0000||335.7539max. 0.1464||303.8||0/0/0|
|Kassa||100813.5508from 5040.68||1.0000||4.5190max. 0.1487||2047.0||0/0/0|
|Bithowen||101229.7210from 6500||1.0000||80.5100max. 4.4453||0/0/0|
|MChange||104285.6609from 6000||1.0000||10624.6783max. 0.2397||184.4||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||104762.8875from 5597.06||1.0000||871.4898max. 0.2386||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||104828.2091from 10000||1.0000||1357.1973max. 0.2823||542.4||28/0/2|
|Obmenneg||257616.6630from 2400||1.0000||0.5013max. 0.1164||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Visa (Master Card) UAH and want to exchange it to Ethereum (ETH), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Visa/MasterCard" and "Ethereum". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Ethereum is a normal deposit operation.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.