Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Dai
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Visa/MasterCard UAH for Dai. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|Magnetic Exchange Com||28.4930+5from 5955.82||1.0000-20||6795.1000max. 526.4450||3917.6||0/0/0|
|Baksman||29.6456from 2000||1.0000||500628.4848max. 843.2954||561.3||10/1/0|
|MChange||29.9750from 6000||1.0000||511289.0000max. 834.0283||120.0||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||31.5966from 2000||1.0000||65697.9197max. 2384.9718||227.4||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||32.0903from 5000||1.0000||5594887.6948max. 31162.0645||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Visa (Master Card) UAH for Dai (DAI) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Dai". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dai is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Dai is a normal deposit operation.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category