Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Capitalist
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Capitalist, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|LetsPay||27.5300from 2725||1.0000||50000max. 1039.32||0/0/0|
|Smart-Pays||27.7548from 50||1.0000||20832.92max. 1080.85||1219.8||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||28.3100from 100||1.0000||1490.63max. 953.72||276.4||11/0/0|
|YChanger||29.8400from 3000||1.0000||33901.39max. 988.60||200.0||1/0/0|
|MChange||30.2200from 1000||1.0000||61971.23max. 827.26||106.8||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||31.9500from 2000||1.0000||237126.07max. 1564.94||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||31.9500from 500||1.0000||20101.67max. 782.47||26/0/0|
|Baksman||34.8200from 2000||1.0000||54000.73max. 717.97||546.6||10/1/0|
|60cek||45.6100from 1000||1.0000||13128.21max. 635.82||635.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Visa (Master Card) UAH for Capitalist-USD is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Capitalist".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Capitalist USD to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category