Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Capitalist RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Capitalist RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|MChange||1.0000from 1000||2.5800||21405818max. 64500||106.0||7/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1000||2.5200||373671max. 73080||634.6||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 100||2.4500||6254||276.0||11/0/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 3000||2.2600||4793475max. 66670||199.6||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 2000||2.2600||3959322max. 2260000||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.2600||1551836max. 56500||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 2000||2.2600||944761max. 56500||546.3||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) UAH to Capitalist-RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Capitalist". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Capitalist RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category