Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Bitcoin Cash ABC
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Bitcoin Cash ABC. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||Visa/MasterCard||Bitcoin Cash ABC||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Kassa||15081.1839from 1000||1.0000||3.0000max. 0.9946||1865.5||0/0/0|
|WestChange Top||15168.0712+5from 350||1.0000||117.8212max. 1.9119||307.7||4/0/0|
|PrivatCash||15204.6300from 550||1.0000||18.4172max. 1.9401||11/0/0|
|RuBitok||15306.0917+5from 15357.01||1.0000-0.003||1.3960max. 0.9800||474.7||2/0/0|
|Bankcomat||15319.5978from 500||1.0000||74.2861max. 1.6318||26/0/0|
|365 Cash||15384.6153from 7584.01||1.0000||24.9892max. 1.9175||1367.9||416/2/0|
|60cek||15653.5920from 1000||1.0000||100082.0268max. 1.8526||648.1||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||16244.0735from 2000||1.0000||10198.0000max. 61.5609||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||16922.8114from 2000||1.0000||272.1154max. 1.4772||560.3||10/1/0|
|YChanger||17121.9032from 3000||1.0000||10019.7259max. 1.7229||205.8||1/0/0|
|XChange||18192.0222from 1848||1.0000||15.4805max. 6.0956||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||18192.0222from 2000||1.0000||25731.4173max. 1.3742||119.0||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||39545.2501from 2000||1.0000||10624.5349max. 0.6321||226.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
How do I change Visa (Master Card) UAH to Bitcoin-cash ABC? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Bitcoin Cash ABC" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Bitcoin Cash ABC there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Remember that there are points where operation Visa/MasterCard UAH – Bitcoin Cash ABC will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category