Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Binance Coin BEP20
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Binance Coin BEP20. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Visa/MasterCard||Binance Coin BEP20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Receive-Money||8232.3841+5from 2058.1213||1.0000||100.0000max. 3.5828||1226.2||4/2/1|
|A-Exchange Com||8274.4897from 5000||1.0000||20.0000max. 3.3838||2841.2||3/1/0/1|
|LEOexchanger||8365.3920+5from 500||1.0000-0.0005||14.8613max. 2.9287||655.7||2/1/1|
|CoinCat||8447.0602+5from 1400||1.0000||1998.3000max. 3.2792||23/1/1|
|Kassa||9967.7982from 1000||1.0000||170.3328max. 1.5048||2206.7||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||11525.9376from 500||1.0000||21813.0861max. 1.2927||542.3||28/0/2|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Visa (Master Card) UAH and want to exchange it to Binance Coin bep20 (BNBBEP20), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Binance Coin BEP20". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Binance Coin BEP20 is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the Visa/MasterCard UAH –> Binance Coin BEP20 same as depositing funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.