Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard UAH to Binance Coin
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard UAH to Binance Coin without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|4money||8241.4000from 18000||1.0000||21512.8000max. 3.5188||0/0/0|
|60cek||8306.7517from 1000||1.0000||164255.3027max. 3.4911||644.9||0/0/0|
|YChanger||8351.9918from 3000||1.0000||42810.3686max. 3.5320||204.7||1/0/0|
|Eliteobmen||8360.8765+5from 2000||1.0000||1200.7823max. 2.9901||385.1||3/2/0|
|Bankcomat||8441.7982from 1500||1.0000||26083.5101max. 2.9614||26/0/0|
|Baksman||9471.8496from 2000||1.0000||38278.9607max. 2.6394||557.5||10/1/0|
|MChange||9813.5904from 1000||1.0000||23022.5845max. 2.5474||116.0||7/0/0|
|XChange||9827.0037from 2000||1.0000||350.9414max. 3.0019||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Visa (Master Card) UAH and want to exchange it to Binance Coin (BNB), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Binance Coin" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Binance Coin there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Visa/MasterCard UAH to Binance Coin, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category