Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Zcash
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Zcash. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|24Paybank||10649.9086from 15000||1.0000||494791.8817max. 93.8975||542.5||28/0/1|
|CoinCat||10715.9676from 900||1.0000-0.001||49.0700max. 3.6487||22/0/1|
|365 Cash||10752.6881from 5000||1.0000||1.8631max. 1.8573||1428.1||419/2/3|
|blablachange.com||10765.5924from 5000||1.0000||1015.5712max. 27.8665||483.9||0/0/0|
|4ange||10836.4711from 5000||1.0000||4147.0183max. 27.6842||273.8||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||10847.1291from 1000||1.0000||61852.4413max. 46.0951||251.8||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||10869.9874from 5000||1.0000||50364.3392max. 27.5989||26/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||10873.5495from 5000||1.0000||7.4222max. 4.5063||292.6||11/0/0|
|Baksman||10916.2702from 5000||1.0000||17116.3153max. 27.4819||585.2||10/1/1|
|YChanger||10982.7182from 5000||1.0000||67856.4203max. 36.4208||214.2||1/0/0|
|MChange||10982.7182from 5000||1.0000||30865.4875max. 25.4945||152.1||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||10982.7182from 5000||1.0000||56720.4552max. 9105.2140||143.1||0/0/0|
|60cek||11098.3258from 5000||1.0000||126807.7497max. 45.0518||685.3||0/0/0|
|XChange||11123.9304from 5000||1.0000||6693.0797max. 26.9688||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Visa (Master Card) RUB to ZEC.
- Columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Zcash" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Zcash available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Visa/MasterCard RUB – Zcash will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category