Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Webmoney
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Webmoney, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Megachange||78.0000from 3000||1.0000||8604.81max. 769.23||1362||1/0/1|
|VIPchanger||78.9900from 5000||1.0000||147080.84max. 1898.97||2248||0/0/0|
|ExWm||82.7000from 5000||1.0000||2809.18max. 2418.37||329||0/0/0|
|WMSiM||82.7266from 100||1.0000||819.68max. 169.23||981||3/0/0|
|YChanger||83.2526from 5000||1.0000||35000max. 4804.65||1/0/0|
|MChange||84.0750from 5000||1.0000||557011max. 3330.35||7/0/0|
|XChange||84.1576from 5000||1.0000||500000max. 3564.74||32/0/0|
|BazarMoney||85.1788from 3000||1.0000||3174.99max. 176.10||1104||0/0/0|
|Baksman||91.0882from 5000||1.0000||50000max. 547.82||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Where is the best place to trade Visa (Master Card) RUB to Webmoney dollars? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Webmoney". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Webmoney USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard RUB to Webmoney USD as a deposit.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.