Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Webmoney UAH
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Webmoney UAH. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|WMSiM||2.8575from 100||1.0000||4960max. 4899||985||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Visa (Master Card) RUB and want to exchange it to Webmoney hryvnia, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Visa/MasterCard" and "Webmoney" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Webmoney UAH available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are exchangers where transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Webmoney UAH is a normal deposit operation.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.