Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Waves
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Waves without any problems. Read the table description.
|Baksman||1211.4996from 1000||1.0000||9136.3433max. 247.6269||561.9||10/1/1|
|Kassa||1215.2122from 1000||1.0000||469.9599max. 74.0611||1870.5||0/0/0|
|YChanger||1220.2914from 5000||1.0000||200009.2100max. 327.7905||206.4||1/0/0|
|MChange||1222.1979from 5000||1.0000||6020.9970max. 114.5477||120.7||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1232.2663from 5000||1.0000||6227.2924max. 243.4538||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||1294.2343from 1000||1.0000||108635.9579max. 386.3288||228.1||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Visa (Master Card) RUB to WAVES.
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Waves" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Waves there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Remember that there are points where operation Visa/MasterCard RUB – Waves will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category