Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Tether USD TRC-20
Where can you profitably exchange Visa/MasterCard RUB for Tether USD TRC-20? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Visa/MasterCard||Tether USD TRC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|4ange||74.4032from 10000||1.0000||528869.3750max. 4032.0846||218.0||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||74.8953from 5000||1.0000||113338.4688max. 4005.5918||483.9||0/0/0|
|Шахта||74.9855from 5000||1.0000||260200.5625max. 2000.3867||611.5||27/0/0|
|365 Cash||74.9856from 10000||1.0000||12285.9102max. 1333.5893||1340.8||416/2/0|
|Makoli||75.3507+2from 5000||1.0000||2057.9702max. 662.2367||322.3||2/0/0|
|Baksman||75.3913from 5000||1.0000||193528.4375max. 3979.2389||546.6||10/1/0|
|OneObmen||75.7943from 50000||1.0000||1037182.0000max. 13193.6042||5.0||9/0/0|
|Bankcomat||76.0968from 5000||1.0000||1897498.5000max. 13141.1570||26/0/0|
|YChanger||76.0968from 30000||1.0000||3069269.2500max. 3942.3471||200.0||1/0/0|
|MChange||76.8169from 5000||1.0000||2739726.7500max. 1822.5156||106.8||7/0/0|
|60cek||76.8978from 5000||1.0000||1327532.6250max. 1560.5127||635.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||77.6087from 5000||1.0000||1003894.9375max. 3865.5460||3272.0||32/0/0|
|24Paybank||77.6333from 5000||1.0000||6899946.5000max. 1030.4856||542.5||28/0/0|
|Nice Change||77.7159from 1000||1.0000||20053022.0000max. 6433.6898||213.4||1/0/0|
|GoldObmen||78.3488from 1500||1.0000-1||1845.8053max. 638.1718||910.2||2/0/0|
|Kassa||81.1480from 4057.4099||1.0000||3801.0200max. 1109.0846||1817.1||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||85.9446from 5000||1.0000||25610586.0000max. 1163540.2340||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Visa (Master Card) RUB and want to exchange it to Tether trc 20 dollars, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Visa/MasterCard" and "Tether USD TRC-20" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Tether USD TRC-20 there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Visa/MasterCard RUB to Tether USD TRC-20 as a deposit.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category