Exchange rates of Visa/MasterCard RUB to Privat24
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Visa/MasterCard RUB to Privat24 without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|Шахта||2.6568from 5000||1.0000||7489638max. 75278||719.9||27/0/4|
|365 Cash||2.6650from 5000||1.0000||155901max. 37523||1430.1||419/2/3|
|E-Privat Info||2.7042from 5000||1.0000||38575max. 5546||4/0/3|
|Internetmoney||2.7253from 5000||1.0000||79577max. 18346||680.9||86/0/0|
|Just-Exchanger||2.7253from 1000||1.0000||34767max. 17979||68.9||18/0/0|
|Bankcomat||2.7300from 2000||1.0000||13734089max. 732600||26/0/0|
|Makoli||2.7300from 5000||1.0000||328190max. 18278||352.8||2/0/0|
|VIPchanger||2.7600from 5000||1.0000||2562722max. 48478||0/0/0|
|E-Privat||2.8011from 1000||1.0000||33762max. 5355||2/0/0|
|Obmenlite24||2.8538from 5000||1.0000||31065max. 17170||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Visa (Master Card) RUB and want to exchange it to Privat 24 UAH, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Visa/MasterCard" and "Privat24". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Privat24 UAH is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category